Open Menu

Out of Town patrol Request

This form is used to schedule extra patrols at a residence in the city in the event you are out of town.

We will check you residence daily whilst you are away. This service is free of charge to all City residents.

Request forms are available at the police department, or you can submit your request using the form below: